Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah lake
I am headed to utah lake to do some night fishing for some whiskered freinds...... and was wondering where the cats are biting the best right now... i am fishing from shore. also what bait has been the best for all of the other catters on this board. i usually use carp meat, but if somthing else is working then i will use that. i was thinking either lincoln beach, or the north dike of the provo marina... what do you guys think?

JOe
[signature]
When are you leaving? I will be there friday evening and probably stay till dark.I want to do some walleye and catfishing.I have had success for cats in lincoln beach but no walleyes.
[signature]
I will be downt there at around 6-7pm... not sure where to fish for them in the earlly season though. i am leaning more towards lincoln, or the dike on the provo marina. but i will most likly be fishing the lincoln point.

JOe
[signature]
Cool i will be at lincoln about 6 pm .I dont know were the point is but i will be fishing probably the second warm springs.
[signature]
the second wrim springs.. is that were you have been catching the cats? i was going to fish in between the big spring that everyone fishes and the second one, but i am not sure yet.

JOe
[signature]

[signature]
that is a nice bass. you caught it by the second spring? is there a significant drop off over there? and have yooou caught any big cats over there?

JOe
[signature]
that was my first bass and i caught a couple of cats in that spot last year.I am hoping i have some luck again there this year.
[signature]