Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting pics (this is just a test)

I need to learn how to size my pictures.
The 4th pic is looking out the front window of the cabin.
[signature]
Hey Mike,

Great looking cabin. Is that the one you helped your friend finish?
[signature]
Hi Kent, yes that is the cabin I have been helping my friend with for the past couple months. I just need to spend a couple more hours up there and I will be finished.
[signature]

A pic of the south marina at willard bay and a pic of the canal running into the south marina 4-6-04.
[signature]
please tell us those pictures of willard were taken recently
[signature]
It looks like you have the picture posting figured out. That picture of the south marina shows the water level has come up almost a foot since last week, thanks for posting it. WH2
[signature]
the pics where taken April 6, 2004.
[signature]
thanks mike glad to see you got the posting pictures thing down have you been on willard with you boat yet ? heading up there today for a little fishing
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I don't know what graphics editing program you have on your computer but it's fairly simple to crop and resize photos. Just remember if you want to show them in the body of the post, keep them to max 400 pixels wide.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Aquaman, I hav'nt put my boat on willard this year. I had plans to go today but changed my mind because of the storm that came in this evening. I have plans to go to pineview Saturday, hoping to get my first muskie of the year.

BLM the pics in this thread was my first pics that I have ever posted and I did'nt know what I was doing. I edited the pics four or five times just to get them to what they are now. Then I sent you that pm about size limit so I had an idea what to set them at. I got it figured out now.[:/]
[signature]

[signature]