Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stork is about to arrive @ Out4Trout's
[cool]This will be my last post for a couple of days fellas, 'cause my wife is gonna start getting induced in the next hour or so, so I gotta get packing here at home for her. By tomorrow I should have a baby out4trout. A little future fisherwoman. Wish me luck![:/] Good fishin' to the rest of you this weekend!
[signature]
Congrats I hope everything goes OK. Is this your first? A girl huh, you'll never regret it, my daughter is now 10 and is my fishing buddy.

Just don't take anything personal in the heat of the birthing moment. My wife told me she wanted a divorce during labor because she was so sick, she blamed me for the whole thing. I just laughted at her and told her I was just poking fun at her she didn't need to take it serious and get pregnant!
[signature]
congrats dude best of luck
[signature]
my twinsare 7 months old these are #7&8 lots of fun so good luck and congrates to you and the wife...
[signature]
Congrats! hope all goes well for your sweetheart and new baby!
[signature]
THATS GREAT O4T. I AM EXPECTING A VISIT IN SEPTEMBER!! WAY TO GO, WE HAVE TO GET THAT NEXT GENERATION OF FISH HUNTERS OUT THERE..LOL. CONGRATS, HOPE ALL IS WELL. IS THIS YOUR FIRST? IF SO WELCOME TO FATHERHOOD. HA HA...YOU IN DA HOOD NOW...GET READY FOR LESS SLEEP AND MIDNIGHT RUNS TO TEH STORE FOR DIAPERS!!!

LATERS,
[signature]
Congrats Out4trout,

I too have a new little bundle of joy (girl, 3 weeks old). I also think that catman and his wife are expecting sometime soon. Maybe we should set up a toddler fishing school. Ha Ha![laugh] Congratulations again...
[signature]
Hey congrats Out4trout! Good luck to you all. Hope everything goes smoothly at the hospital and that baby out4trout looks just like her mom and not you! lol just kiddin ya.

I am indeed expecting my first (well my wife is, but it's hard for us father's too[angelic][angelic][angelic]). Little Jacob Dylan is due on July 20th. He'll get his first fishing pole for his 2nd birthday I think!
[signature]
GOOD LUCK OUT4TROUT.... HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL..
[signature]
Congrats on the new baby.
[signature]
Hey alright!! out4trout!! good luck with everything.
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey Bro, you gotta get the kid to change his birthday. July 20 is the day of infamy upon which my mother's only son was born. Wouldn't want to Saddle a kid with that kind of association. Kind of like being born on Pearl Harbor day or something.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]What's up with all the new crop of kids up there in Utah? Hasn't anybody told you guys to keep the windows closed at night?[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Congrats and best wishes to all.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
I think he'd be proud to share a bday with the Tube Master. Although I do hope that he comes maybe 10 days earlier though (FOR SURE my wife hopes so

Thanks again.
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Firstborns are often early arrivals. There is hope.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]And let's hope you have your priorities straight...as in the attached pic.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Congratulations! Make sure you dont practice catch and release! This one u want to keep!
[signature]
Congrats on the beby.I know there are alot of people on this site who will agree, that girls love to fish just as much as boys.I have 2 daughters that fish and a grandaughter that loves to fish also.They just don't get to go as much as the rest of the family.
[signature]
Hey TD thanks for the laugh. It was a hit here at work too! lol
[signature]
[cool]Hey you guys are awesome, and thanks for the good wishes, etc. Hope you all do well on the waters this weekend.

Leah Mary Bailey was born this morning at 2:21 a.m. Looks like she's a late night partier like her old man. Good thing she doesn't look like me, and got her mama's good looks. 7.1 lbs and 19".

Cheers, and have fun at the carp fling for those of you going. I gotta get back to the hospital and get the wife her pillow.
[signature]
That is wonderful, glad everything went well.[Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Well, congratulations! Would love to see some pictures of her. Don't forget the BFT clothing and the measuring tape to make her an official entry into the freshwater fishing contest. [crazy][crazy][angelic][angelic] Just kidding.

Seriously, mega-congrats to you!
[signature]