Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
;bart and lisa's coreer coming to a close
that is what I heard on the news to day, bart and lisa have been playing the same role for 15 years now. they figure they can hide thier age for another 3 years before they out grow their roll.

two more regular seasons and then comes the movie. That right "Simsons the movie" this will end their acting coreers. they have lived to see the actors worst nightmare come to pass, they have become type casted and will not be able to fulfill any other rolls in the movie and film industry.
[signature]
hey dave, well if its that simpsons i,m thinkin of, it wont hurt my feelins none! there sick in the head! and ungood fer kids. and i dont like em. if it aint the ones i,n thinkin of tell me will ya, haha thanks mare[Smile]
[signature]
Ya gotta love the Simpsons[Wink]
[signature]
Does this mean we should go buy the Bart Simpson lure from Cabelas? I bought one for a joke for my fishing buddy and maybe in 25 years it will be worth the cost of the lure. we did have a good laugh over it.[laugh]
[signature]
[crazy]hahaha NO I DON,T HAHAHA JUSTIN AINT WATCHIN THEM IDIOTS!HAHA[Smile]
[signature]
Hey good thinking there gdn443! I bet those will be collectors items in the years to come...and be worth some $$$$$$[cool]
[signature]
I was just reading that the actors have reached a settlement for a "multi year" deal, they didnt release the details, but i am glad that they are going to be back i enjoy the series
[signature]
The show isnt meant for kids. That's why it's on prime time.

Does anybody remember "Wait til your Father Gets Home"? That was a funny show. Chet the Hippie, Alice the liberal, Ralph the Vigil Ante Neighbor.
[signature]
[Wink]haha ya well it might be on primetime where your at but we git it here in the middle of the day, evenin, it,s crazy them doin it. thats the problem ya cant control it, only the kids. i guess other than that it,s ok. haha later[Smile]
[signature]