Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evercoat Skid-No-More
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Has anyone had any experience with this product? I was planning on applying it to aluminum because I'm tired of the paint flaking off. I've downloaded a .pdf on application and surface prep but wanted some real experiences from people who have used it.[/size][/font] [center][size 4][url "http://www.evercoat.com"]Evercoat Products[/url][/size][/center] [left][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3](edit) the straight link to the product wouldn't work. On the search line at evercoat.com, type in skid-no-more. then pick keyword "product name". Click the link to Skid-No-More Surface Coating. that's the only way to get to the product information.[/size][/font]
[/left]
[signature]
BLM I tried to look up details about the product and cannot get the no-skid to appear. My uncle used it and I helped him a little but I can't remember what product he used. I do remember it was a fiber glass based product and it took a little prep work, but its all I can remember. It was about 12 years ago, so I'm sure products have only gotten better.
[signature]