Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
utah lake status
ok all you utah lake experts. what is the stutus of the walleye spawn???? are they still spawning or are they in the post spawn??? or a little of both??? i always start off the spawn and usually get fished out with utah lake before i get a fish. i like to wait until there more interested in eating and less interested in breading before i get my second wind and head out for some more frustrating fishing. any help would be appriciated.

Big Jim
[signature]
Now it is post-spawn, but they should still be around by bird island and some rocky areas.

Now Deer Creek is the place, after that it's willard, and then it's on to the good ole' starvation.
[signature]
went to deer creek last week trolled the flats for 4 hours not a bite showed lots of fish on the finder in about 8 feet of water dont know if they were carp or what. got my brother in law flying in on the 26th promised him we would get him his first walleye deer creek or utah lake??? ive had good luck at deer creek in may and june in the flats any suggestions for the end of this month?

Big Jim
[signature]