Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First bass of 2004 (pic)
This is a picture of my first LMB of 2004. I caught him last Saturday while fishing for tiger muskies. The water temp was in the lower 50's and the bass were still sluggish. The bass wouldn’t hit any of the medium sized lures I was throwing for muskies but would sometimes follow them up to the boat. The bass fishing in most of the SE region reservoirs should really pick up in the next few weeks.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3994]
[signature]
Looks like a nice bass to me!! Congrats! The bass activity should start to pick up in nd in the next couple of weeks[cool]
[signature]
nice bass brian[cool]
[signature]
Nice bass. It's a good way to start off the season.
[signature]
hey nice bass those are the size that win a tournament. hey did you get those lures yet? you didn't say where you were fishing for the tigers and how did that turn out any follows?
[signature]
nomoose,

I didn't see any muskies follow my lure up but the water was stained with 2 foot visibility at best. The bass in the picture was from lamont. I also only had a couple hours to fish until it was too dark so I didn't get my 1,000 or 10,000 casts in.
I found the lures in the mailbox on Wednesday. Hopefully I will be posting a picture of a big fish with one of those lures in its mouth sometime soon. I also sent you a PM.
[signature]
good to hear you got your lures brian
[signature]