Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lower Weber 4/17 Report
What a Great day on the river!!! With the water being a little high and stained I didnt expect anything close to I got into. I began fishing at sun-up. The fella at Hooked suggested using a San Juan worm so I had it on with a Prince dropper. That San Juan worm was the ticket!!! Laned over 30 fish (lost count). And what was really fun was that I caught 4 different kinds of fish. The majority were big healthy Browns (largest about 20-21 in), but I also caught 3 Cutt, 4 Rainbow, and a handfull of White as well. And....I went home at noon.

Awesome day fishing
[signature]
Man what a great trip! Thanks for the heads up. I've also done well with the Sanjuan Worm up higher. Where were you fishing today?
[signature]
I fished the middle Weber in Wanship today(4-17) but didn't do as well. The water there is low, fairly clear but a touch of staining. The wind was brutal through there today. I got a few consolation size trout only. It looks like they are trying to fill Rockport, and are letting only a small flow through the middle stretch. Good job on rocking them on the lower stretch and good luck to all this week.
[signature]