Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Game Draw results
We should be receiving our annual non successfull letters any day now. The draw has allready taken place even though the results wont be posted on the web site until the 28th. If you paid by credit card and want to find out early you can call your bank or credit card company and see if the card has been billed or not.

I personally like the abuse of waiting, it stings worse when you really let the anticipation build.

Good luck to all ye hunters out there, unless you draw out on limited entry elk, then I don't want to hear about it.
[signature]
I hope you are wrong about the credit card being billed already because I use my debit card and I won't have the money there until later today. In the past they haven't billed me until the week that we find out, even though it might be a couple of days before I find out. Have you been billed the week before for any permits or did you just hear that from someone else? WH2
[signature]
I found out in the past that when they finally process your credit card that means you were successful, if not then they only bill the processinng fee of what $5? So if they tagged you for the whole amount congrats, you got it!
[signature]
Well I guess you were right, I got notified today by Email that I was not successful. Curtisfish posted that his money came out on the 15th, that is a lot earlier than I thought they drew for the permits. I guess I'll have to wait another year. WH2
[signature]
I got me email notices yesterday...no luck this year[Sad]
[signature]
Yea, me too. I got the big old UNSUCCESSFULL e-mail today.
[signature]