Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
huntington,cleveland, and E-lake (report)
started out today heading to huntington to try for some tigers but that did not pan out!! so went around the hill to have a look at cleveland and it's a no go as well!! so i thought that i will try E-lake and if it's not happoning then i will have to go home.. well got over to E-lake and it's ice free totaly but there is still that very long walk to the shour.. got down there and started out with minnows on the bottom and was getting hit right away.. caught about 20 to 25 fish all but one was on minnows the one was on worm.. talked to some dudes there that was fishing from tubes and the said that they cought about 8 each in the same time frame i was fishing.. they were fly fishing with a strimer that looked alot like a renagade but bigger..

the pic is what huntington looks like at 5:30 pm today..

dude on fish?
[signature]
thanks for the report ron. ive been waiting for one on huntington guess ill have to wait a month or so to grab a tiger by the tail[cool]
[signature]
hey petty give it one week maybe 2 weeks and it will be on fire at huntington dude.. the ice is just starting to come off the edge.. it only took 4 days for E-lake to go from ice on to ice off.. if the wether holds and we get some nice days in a row it should not be to long..

dude on fish?
[signature]
Thanks for the report, ff. I hope to make it by Huntington around the 13th of May. I'll check back in then.
[signature]
Nice report fuzzy! Thanks for the pic of Huntington as well. It sure is a beautiful place up there.

Did any of the fish from e-lake have any size to them?
[signature]
size at E-lake? well i did catch one that was about 20" but it was a snake,(big head skinny body)did see one that another guy cought there that was nice and fat and about 19" to 20".. the best one i hit there was a cutbow about 16" and nice and fat..

dude on fish?
[signature]