Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a trend ...
Let's see if we can start a trend here ...

If you own a digital camera, start taking shots of your trip to the lake or pond or stream or river. and then post them! I think that this would be cool .. like 1 or 2 shots of the fish you have caught or you fighing a fish. what do you say?
[signature]
That's a nice one you caught there, he must go 185 lbs. Like to know what you were using for bait......probably got that bad boy on pizza!! Nice to see you, I am working on getting a cam so I can document some of my trips. Nails
[signature]
I have tons of pics I would love to share, I just can't get them to upload and be viewable on the internet...... I uploaded a bunch, well four...the other day and when i clicked on them, the picture wouldn't display.....how do I do it so you guys can see these fish??
[signature]
Thanks for the info UTBass. Just because I'm kind of illiterate where computers and JPG's are concerned, what is DPI? I think these are small enough to load but that may be the problem..... I'll check out how much space they take... I'll try again and see what I can do.....there are some great shots of nice fish but I need to get them scanned to a cd and then uploaded to this site. I could actually probably enter some in the challenge if I could get my face in these pics..... just need to take somebody with me I guess.....
[signature]
DPI ... How many Dots-Per-Inch in your photo. It's a college term used by us graphic designers. He he he. Just kidding.

Office max has a scanner ... they can scan your shots for you.
[signature]