Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lindon boat harbor 04/27/04
Fished lindon this morning inside the marina and out on the lake side by the point. Had two on in the marina, but lost both so I don,t know what they were. fishing was a little slow. The carp are spawning and will take jigs. I caught four carp and a couple of white bass. I had one really nice channel cat on, but my line broke off at the bobber and I watched him drag my bobber out in the lake. I ran into apsbass (I think that was his handle) on my way out so I told him if the fish was still on the line to grab the bobber and he would have a big catfish. Oh well I am at work now and should probably get to it,

Jed
[signature]
Were the carp up high enough that I could shoot at them with my bow?? Actually I would shoot at them with an arrow using my bow, I wouldn't actually shoot my bow at them. Well, you get the picture.
[signature]
you could shoot tons of them with your bow. If you go the best place with a bow would be on the other side of the north jetty. There were tons of them out in the weeds.

Jed
[signature]
Tough break Jed. If anyone catches a 5-6lb lmb with a black spinnerbait in its mouth can keep the fish but I'd like my lure back.

This happened Saturday. She hit hard and I knew I had something big on. she rolled just under the surface (that's how I knew her size) when she made a run and busted the line. I've been beating myself up ever since. Oh well, fun time was had anyway.

I'll keep my eye out for the swimming bobber.[Wink]
[signature]
Man, That makes me sick to my stomach. Why in the crap am I in Afghanistan!?

Can someone please post pictures of Utah Lake LMB!?!
[signature]
I aim to please , but this was thru the ice back in Febuary . LOL
[signature]