Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just curious where people that post here live?
Are all of the people that post on the Idaho forum here from Idaho? If you are where do you live? I live in Priest River and if anyone lives up this way I'm looking for a new fishing partner as the one I had moved away.
[signature]
I'm sure you already know that many of us have our location in our profile. If your reading this and you haven't filled out your profile (or registered) take a minute or two and get it done.
Thanks for the invite Fish_N_Fool but I don't plan on fishing in N. Idaho any time soon.
[signature]
i live in ogden, utah.

one of these days fish1on or nomoose and i will have to take a jorney to the great white north
[signature]
[size 2]I live in Roy Utah during the week and Bear Lake on the weekends.[/size]

[size 2]Petty, I am ready for that take a Moderator fishing trip to Idaho. Wish I had a toon to take with me!!![/size]
[signature]
ive got one ill sale you...
[signature]
Weiser ... Well, My wife's from there. We visit a whole lot because of her family. I love that area! The Smallmouth & Largemouth Bass fishing there is freakin awesome!
[signature]
[size 3]I fish Bear Lake every weekend I can, but anywhere else in Idaho may take some planning. What do ya have in mind??[/size]
[signature]
[cool][#004000][size 1]Hey there fish1on, Man that Bear Lake is a pretty good size piece of water. That is about 150 miles from where I will be staying. Don't think that I will swing down there as I will be staying with family and will probably want to spend some time with them. But I do plan on fishing practically every day.[/size][/#004000]
[signature]
Hey Fish N Fool, I am currently in SoCal. I used to live in Rigby, near Idaho Falls. I have fished many areas close by there in the irrigation canals and caught good white fish and Cutthroats.

I have also fished the Snake River in numerous spots, Below the PalaSades Dam, the Grand Tetons, and areas around Salmon.
[signature]