Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new in this forum
I come from germany and the most time I go fishing in the Baltic Sea cods and salmons and seatrouts and stealheads!

Your page are very nice and in the next time I think I have more questions then answers here.

have a nice day
[signature]
Hey welcome to BigFishTackle! Glad to have you on the board.
[signature]
Very cool! Welcome to BigFishTackle! This is a very helpful board. The moderator, TubeDude, keeps things running smoothly here. It's nice to see anglers from other countries dropping in.

Nice pic too!
[signature]
WIE GEHTS BELLYBOATANGLER!! DIE BIGFISHTACKLE IST SEHR GUT!! WIER HABEN DAS INFORMATION DU MUSS HABEN, GUT ZU SEHEN SIE HEIR!

ASK QUESTIONS GET ANSWERS. GOOD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD. MY GERMAN IS NOT TOO GOOD, BUT MY ENGLISH IS WORSE!! GLAD TO HEAR DEUTSCH, GUTEN ANGLEN!

LATERS,
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Well, other members have beaten me to it, but let me extend an official welcome. I am the moderator, and we are happy to have you drop in. I am sure all of us would enjoy hearing of your fishing experiences from the Baltic Sea area.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]In your picture, it looks like you know how to dress properly for cold conditions. Many of us on the float tubing board are from colder areas where you need heavy neoprene waders and a lot of determination to go out and enjoy float tubing in extreme conditions.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Are you still living in Germany, or have you moved to the United States?[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT, it's nice to have you onboard. Lookin' forward to some more of your posts, and reports. Good luck next time you are out fishing.
[signature]
Hey Bellyboatangler, Welcome to the BFT message boards and to the tubing board. It is nice to see that we have a growing tubing family here. I look forward to your fish reports.
[signature]
[cool][#800000][size 2]Hi there BBA and welcome to the BFT site. Are you still living in Germany? If not where do you hail from now? Good luck.[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
I live in Germany in Luebeck near Hamburg and near the Baltic Sea. My Favorit fishing time is in the winter and in the spring.

In the Baltic Sea we habe flunders, cods and Salmons and seatrouts and stealheads. In the aunt, winter and in the spring the Water temperature is not higher then 10° C. We have no tides, only 1-2 Meter! The most time the water has only 2-8 deg C . My girlfriend lives in england/bristol and the next time I will live there too.

Sorry that my english is not so good, but it will be better!

In Germany we have a aktive group of "Bellyboatangler". We have many meetings in the baltic Sea in little groups. On this site we have our forum!

[url "http://www.anglerboard.de"]http://www.anglerboard.de[/url]

1. picture is the sunrice of a nice beach

2. picture are some cods in Februar

3. picture some lures. the most are wobbler from Danmark "Gladsax Fiske"
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Welcome back, Chris. We appreciate having you with us. Thanks also for sharing your pictures. As a photographer myself, I especially enjoy sunrises and sunsets. Dedicated fishermen get to see more of those than most other people.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]You do not need to apologize for any problems with the English language. Many of us in the United States have problems with English too. (Just ask our teachers.) We do not judge anybody who comes to this forum on matters of language, If you are a fisherman...and use a bellyboat...that is good enough for us. Feel free to post reports or ask questions whenever you wish. You will not get any criticism from us.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]So your heart is likely to take you to the UK, huh? As you have probably already found out, if you spend much time on the Internet, there are also some float tubing clubs in Britain. They fish both fresh water and salt. I suppose you will find many of the same species as you have in Germany.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]I did not recognize your craft. Who makes it? And, are there many float tube makers in Europe or do you need to buy imported equipment? When I went to the website for your club, I noticed several American tackle manufacturer logos.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Thanks again for visiting. We hope to have you drop in regularly.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]