Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SORRY!
I said I would have a camera with me when mikecromaine and I went to Willard on Sat. I forgot it[Sad] Mike put in his report already, BUT, he left out some very important details. There was something about a tow rope, Mike getting wet, again. Him trying to hold on to the trolling motor instead of clamping it, and what is the record for how many times it takes to load your boat on the trailer. I can't believe you left those important items out Mike? If any of you ever get a chance to fish with Mike, it is always fun. Even if the fishing is bad, the entertainment is well worth the trip. Al
[signature]
OK JUST SO YOU KNOW I PUSHED THE ENEVOLOPE A LITTLE TOO FAR ON SATURDAY WITH GAS. WE RAN OUT OF GAS ON THE WAY IN AND HAD TO HAVE ONE OF MY FREINDS AND CUSTOMER TOW US IN. AND YES MY BOAT IS VERY HARD TO GET ON THE TRAILER STRAIGHT WITHOUT THE MOTOR RUNNING SO YES I GOT WET AGAIN. IT WAS AN ADVENTURE TO SAY THE LEAST AND I FELT LIKE FOOL RUNNING OUT OF GAS. BUT WHAT THE HECK I HAD FUN AND I CAUGHT A WIPER SO THERE AL .[Tongue]
[signature]