Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"D" Lake 5-1 thru 5-5 report.
Ok, I found my new favorite place to fish in SLC. Fished it the first time on 5-1, and caught a dozen little mudders. All on worms. Tryed it after that for 4 strait nights, and the same success every time. On the 3rd, I hooked into one big channel cat that snaped my line, dang it. Average of a dozen to a dozen and a half mudders, all 7-12" long. They bite dang good and put up a good battle on a mini rod. My baby brother even went with me on the fifth, and caught quite a few of them.
Ok, now any guesses where it is?
[signature]
Just a wild guess. Would that be Decker Lake? [Smile]
Your right! Knew it wouldn't take long.
[signature]
[cool]Hey Jensonkid15, is there enough meat on one of those 7-12 inch mudders to fillet them, or do you just throw them back? Too bad you didn't land that big Channel. Wonder how much he would have weighed. It's good to know that they are in there, though.
[signature]
I was just throwin those little dudes back. I'm sure they could be filleted, though. I was pissed after that channel. He was big. I would've released him. Maybe just a couple pictures with a tapemeasurer in front of him... Atleast now I can try to target them, though. Its always nice to atleast hook them.
[signature]