Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Cabellas Rumor Yet!!!!
OK...I've got some great hearsay to add to the Cabellas rumor....

A person involved with the Lehi City Planner's office went in for a church interview with my best friend's dad. It's official and will be announced next month. It was supposed to be announced in April, but someone at Cabellas demanded that when the Trax makes it to Utah County that there be a stop in the ACTUAL store. Trax said no way, but agreed to make the main stop in northern Utah County be on the edge of the store's parking lot.

I know we post up a lot of these rumors, but I'm really confident about this one....but for what it's worth...it is hearsay. :-)
[signature]
Thanks for the update, I guess we will hear something in June, is that right? I won't hold my breath but it is great news if it happens. WH2
[signature]
A nice one to add to the rumor mill....looking forward to something official from Cabellas.
[signature]
That's funny. I was just in the office of the "key" people that are working the whole thing out and they say they are still hoping.
[signature]
I have also heard rumors through the grapevine that there is to be an anouncement next month, lets hope for the best.
[signature]
One draw back to cabellas coming to Utah is we will have to pay sales tax. Witch we do not have to now. But I think it will be great as I have invested a lot of money with them
[signature]
We will have to pay sales tax, but not shipping and handling.

Rut
[signature]
Another Rumor to add.........I was told that the newspaper within the past few weeks said that Cabelas chose AZ over UT and that it wont be comming here at all.
[signature]
I couldn't careless where they pick as long as it someplace out west. I'm tired of the slow shipping.
[signature]