Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 05-11-04
Hit Willard yesterday from 4-6, had quite a few hits. In the first 15 minutes had one in the boat. I have to thank OLD COOT and BAIT CASTER. We met a few weeks back at the north marina. I used all of the things you gave me advise on and the guys at hooked got me the prizm shad you told me about, in fact they arrived in the mail just before we left. The water was about 64 degrees. I was trolling at 3.2 mph(gps) on the east side saw quite a few on the fish finder. My first wiper, 20 inches and 3.2 lbs, and this is my first post. Thanks again to all of the posts and info. I tried to add a picture, dont know if I did it right, we'll see if it works it might be too big.

I'll see you out there....
[signature]
Welcome and nice Wiper congrats. I am hoping to get me one this weekend. At this point I don't care what kind of fish I get as long as I get one.
[signature]
Welcome. Always glad to meet a new member. Way to go on the wiper..[Wink] Looking foreward to sharing posts with you.
[signature]
Congratulations on the wiper. From the picture it looks like you are fortunate to live quite close to both Willard and Pineview.
[signature]
You probably took the last of the great wipers out of Willard, so there's none left for Tomegun and Predator... LOL NIce wiper dude!
[signature]
[cool]Welcome aboard BFT/Utah, Zatarra. Your gonna like it here. Oh yeah, nice wiper, too!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Nicely done big "Z",[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Not only are you getting your new boat all figgured out, but the wipers and this site too![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Welcome aboard ....[/size][/font]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT. You'll find this site very informative with plenty of people willing to sure info. The pitchure fit my screen just fine. Congrats on the wiper.

John
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Nice wiper for your first! Just judging by the picture, it looks like you live pretty close to the bay. How would that be! Again, nice fish! [/size][/font]
[signature]
nice fish for your first. i hope you catch alot in the future. oh and welcome
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#0000ff]Way to go big "Z" Nice wiper[Smile] By the looks of it, you've got it figured out! Congrats and "Welcome abord". Hope to see you at Willard again.[/#0000ff][/size][/font]
[signature]
Nice one and welcome to the board. I got my lures in the mail last week and hope to try them out this week end.
Thanks for the report Zatarra and welcome to the site, nice fish. WH2
[signature]
Nice Wiper and welcome on board. I hope to catch a couple like that this weekend.
[signature]
Nice fish and welcome to the board! I have got to get up there Friday.

Lloyd
[signature]
Glad to see you got the lures on time. nice report!
[signature]