Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no tubing
[Sad][#004000][size 1]Hey there TubeN2,[/size][/#004000]

[#004000][size 1]Have you been able to do any tubing lately? No not me for at least a few weeks. The weather has either been too hot [around 100ยบ] or the wind has been too strong. Who do we register our complaint to? No I don't want to go there^^^.[/size][/#004000]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4401;] [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4402;]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey Dryrod, I wondered where the lousy weather was coming from. You have been sending it on down the jetstream. Thanks.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Actually, TubeBabe and I did try to get out for a short shot on Mothers' Day morning (her idea). But, when we got to the cove on the lake we planned to fish, there was some kind of water quality problem. There were lots of dead fish on the surface and we could find nothing on the sonar. It was the first time we have never seen a single carp jump over the several hours we kept trying to find something.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]We reported our findings to the Arizona Fish and Game. Saguaro Lake is downstream on the Salt River from Apache Lake, where they had a massive dieoff a month or so ago. I was wondering if it might be related.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Otherwise, 100 degrees doesn't faze us much. During the "warmer" times over here, it is 100 by 9 AM and only gets hotter. 100 can seem balmy. I guess it is all a matter of what you are used to.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Hope the wind dies down though. I cannot recall ever having so much wind on a regular basis. That really does put a damper on my enthusiasm for getting on the water in my craft.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]