Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAKERS!!!
Anyone following the Basketball Playoffs?

How about them Lakers!! Derick Fischer is tonights game hero. .4 seconds

Any Basketball fans with teams still in the playoffs?
[signature]
Probably the best finish to a playoff game this year? I am not so much a fan of either team, but more a fan of good games like that.[cool]. Did you see the way they ran off the court after fisher sunk that shot w/ .4 sec remaining[shocked]
[signature]
They ran off the court and into the tunnel to check the monitor in the hall way.

How about San Antonio protesting the start of the clock. What a bunch of babies.

Lakers in 6 and then hopefully Sacramento
[signature]
That was an incredible finish. I bet that bonehead couldn't do it again even if he was paid. He did have me standing at the end of my bar stool though. There is something about those Lakers when it comes to lucky shots.[cool]
[signature]
[Smile][Wink][Tongue] GO TIMBERWOLVES !!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

[signature]
Lakers just took care of the Spurs!!!!

Lakers and Timberwolves????

Lakers are originally from Minnesota (hence the name Lakers)

I would love to play Sacramento. Break their hearts again + get home court. But I think Minnesota is going to take it. At least we will get some rest. We need it.

LAKERS ALL THE WAY!!!
[signature]
Timberwolves aren't exactly rolling over. Big game tomorrow night! Must win for the T-Wolves. Lakers don't want to go 7 games. If they can win it tomorrow, they will have 1 to give back in Minnesota, then they can seal the deal here at home, unless the T-Wolves do roll over after a game 4 loss.

At least the champagne will be cold if they win it in Minnesota.
[signature]
I agree!!! Go Timberwolves!!! I am a Jazz fan being here in SLC, but since KG has came into the league i have been a fan of his efforts. and any team and city that can keep spreewell undercontrol has my vote!!!! [Wink]
[signature]
3-1

Next game should be interesting. If the Timberwolves win it won't matter how well they play all everyone will talk about is how the Lakers didn't try. A lot of people have a problem with how the Lakers play off and on. To me it doesn't really matter as long as they win it all in the end.

Isn't that what's really important??!!

Does anyone think Detroit is going to come out on top in the East?
It's kind of funny how there old coach Rick Carlisle is coaching Indiana, especially if Indiana comes up short like Detroit did the last 2 years. [shocked]
[signature]
It'd be nice if the timberwolves beat them!!

[font "Godzilla"][size 7]GO TIMBERWOLVES[cool]!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/font]
[signature]
You're going to have to yell louder than that. The T-Wolves have already past all their expectations. Just being able to play the Lakers is gravy. If the T-Wolves win another game it'll be because the Lakers let them.

I know this sounds really arrogant, but it is the pure and simple truth.

[Image: r_kobe4_ft.jpg]
[signature]
[pirate] LUCKY SAM CASSEL IS OUT , OTHERWISE THE LAKERS WOULD'NT HAVE A CHANCE !! SO WHEN (AND IF ) YOUR PLAYING IN THE FINALS , YOU BETTER SAY A THANKS TO SAM FOR NOT PLAYING !!!!

>
[signature]
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Lakers will crush anyone when they are feeling up to it. Just ask the Spurs.

Game 6 is doomsday or the 2003/04 Timberwolves season. Sam Cassell has nothing to do with it. It was going 6 games either way. So tell Sam to leave his pink shirt at home because come Monday, the Lakers will be sending the Timberwolves to their early tee tmes.

Truth Be Told![cool]
[signature]

[font "Big Truck"][size 5]Sam Cassel [red]ROCKED![/red] the lakers in the regular season. The lakers got lucky that he got injured[/size][/font][pirate]

[Image: cass_200_040312.jpg][Image: cassell_254_040130.jpg]
[signature]
[Tongue] WELL LETS LOOK AT THE STATS THIS YEAR !!!

THEY PLAYED EACH OTHER 4 TIMES , WITH THE WOLVES WINNING THREE OF THEM !!

GAME 1 >> WOLVES WIN - 106-90 , CASSELL 26 PTS

GAME 2 >> WOLVES WIN - 97-84 , CASSELL 28 PTS

GAME 3 >> WOLVES WIN - 96 -86 , CASSELL 17 PTS

GAME 4 >> LAKERS WIN - 90 - 73 , CASSELL 9 PTS

SO IF YOU LOOK AT THIS , THE ONLY WAY THE LAKERS CAN WIN IS IF CASSELL HAS A BAD GAME OR IS HURT !!! THE TRUTH HURTS , DON'T IT !!!!

I AGREE THE LAKERS HAVE A GOOD TEAM , BUT TAKE A PERSON LIKE KOBE (THAT SCORES ABOUT THE SAME POINTS AS CASSELL DOES ) OUT , AND THE LAKERS WOULD'NT HAVE A CHANCE EITHER !!!!!

[signature]
So I guess you don't think very highly of Kevin Garnett. I bet you could make the same argument for Tim Duncan in the regular season against the Lakers. Comparing Post Season and Regular season is like comparing apples and oranges.

If Cassell had played, then the Lakers would have stepped it up more. Like I said before yesterday's game if the Lakers lose it will be because they didn't try. Not because the Wolves just played better. [url "http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2004/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&id=1812422"]Read This[/url]

I understand where you guys are coming from. Your team will be eliminated tomorrow night. It sucks, but you guys had a great season, there is a lot to build off of for next year and Football season is coming up.

Don't play the "Cassell was hurt" card. Give Olowokandi, Sprewell, Szczerbiak, Garnett and the T-Wolves bench some credit. They beat Sacramento without Cassell. The Lakers are just a superior team right now.
[signature]
[Sad] Congrats are in order for you Laker fans !!! Good luck in the finals , and remember , keep the champion in the western conference !!!!

Wait till next year , hopefully we can pick up in the off season a hand full of hall of famers , and stack our team too !!! LOL !!!!

>
[signature]
[Wink] Well take all the help we can get !!! LOL !!! GOOD LUCK you guys !!!

[signature]
Way to go lakers. Sence they beat the t-wolves, I guess I will be cheering for them. I've always been a lakers fan, but sometimes it's nice to see another team get all the glory. Lakers are always in the spotlight[unsure].
[signature]
Right On. Lakers wil represent the West well.
[signature]