Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing virus alert
my organic memorie files have been corrupted by the latest verson of the fishing virus . it is belived the start of this virus is caused by a worm that is attached to a string and is then downloaded via the server . the effects are irreversable as you will notice that work stopage will increase , downloading time will increase and everything must come to you via the net. [Wink]

the only known recourse to help controll this infection can be downloaded at [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com"]www.bigfishtackle.com[/url] , choose the appropiate forum to seek aditional information pertaining to the spacific fishing virus that has infected your organic memory . remember , there is no known cure for this virus , repeated updates are availible 24-7-365 at the BFT site . it is highley recomended you scan other forums on the site for related issues pertaining to your fishing virus varient .[cool]

i wish i could provide more information for you , but the fishing virus has rendered my organic memory totaly useles at the moment , a full download from the bft site is needed . i will update you on my operating systems condition later .[crazy]
[signature]
That is a serious condition that is very common accross the USA. I too caught the virus and it developed into "In tube itis" It's so bad that I just can't deflate my float tube now.[laugh]
[signature]