Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard with THE BLM!!!
Met up with The BLM on sat. morning for some wiper action on Willard. We started fishing at 9:30 am, to only let Mrs. BLM show the 2 of us up with 3 wipers. We were fishing with prism shads, "nomoose" photo shads, jointed shad repalas, deep diver rapalas. and with pearly curly tails.

That evening we went out again, fished for a while with no bites. We noticed on the sonar the fish were right on bottom and after switching to deep diving rapalas we picked up to more and few bites.

Great day, had a lot of fun!!! Water temp was 64 degrees and was fishing in between 12 -14 feet of water.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]As always, Polo is a good dude to fish with. He put up with bringing the family along. My biggest thrill was getting the 5 yr old granddaughter on a wiper. Here's a pic of Rob holding her fish. She's stll talking about that fish. Here's another pic of Polo at the Willard Bay Cleaning station. Hook'em and cook'em![/size][/font] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4472;]
[/center]

[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4471;]
[/center]
[signature]
hey can i switch fishing partners for the tourny, ill take blms granddaughter on my team sorry polo looks like shes the allstar.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Hy Petty, that sounds like Creative Sucking up 101. Haha[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Either way petty, you are going to have to ty your partners lures on for them!!! [cool] I would pick her instead of me if I was you!!! But then again petty you will end up holding pity on the polokid!!! ha
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]She's not going with either one of you! She's not allowed to talk or go with strangers and both you boys are strange indeed! HA![/size][/font]
[signature]