Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 5/22
because polo and i didnt know if we would have a boat to fish the contest in we dropped out, but decided to give it a try anyway without the pressure of the contest. took my boat out about 10am trolled by the feed lot and polo caught a 24" walleye on a diving repala i caught a 21" wiper on a white producer shad, natilie (polos girlfriend) got a 16" on a white curly tail not a lot of fish but a good day on the pond with good friends. thanks polo and nat for a day of fun on the pond and thanks to fish1on for pulling my boat home so i could stay to see who won the contest. there where some nice fish entered
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4550;]
polos 24" walleye
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4551;]
pettys 21" wiper
and heres the allstar team

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4549;]
[signature]
[cool]nice fish, fellas
[signature]
Nice fish guys.

later FNF
[signature]
I told you a new boat would put you into fish![Wink]
HCD
[signature]
Those are some pretty nice fish! Congrats on that big ol walleyed hog polokid! That is a great fish. I'm sure it will be really good eating.
[signature]
Good to see you out there today but sorry you missed the contest, did you guys weigh the walleye?
[signature]
Nice fish , guys . Today I finally broke out and caught a walleye today but not that big .
[signature]
wiper was 5# and walleye was 7#
[signature]
It was a nice surprise to see a 24 inch walleye on the end of the line when I reeled it in. I was pulling a deep diving shad rap in about 13 feet of water about 400 yards out from the south marina. It didnt fight much but didnt come to the top like most walleyes do. But it was really tasty, nice fillets!!!
[signature]