Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish With The Minnesota Twins!
[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000000][size 2]BROOKLYN CENTER, MN—Minnesota Twins firstbaseman Doug Mientkiewicz's charity of choice, Wildlife Forever, is raffling off a spot in the 2nd Annual Doug Mientkiewicz Bass Fishing Classic. Mientkiewicz has also donated several other prizes for the raffle including an autographed jersey, helmet, bat and a dozen baseballs. [/size][/#000000][/font]

[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000000][size 2]The grand prize winner in the raffle will fish in the Mientkiewicz tournament on June 28 on Minnesota's Lake Minnetonka, and will be accompanied by a past or present Minnesota Twin and a professional bass angler. The tournament is an annual event to raise money for Wildlife Forever's conservation projects in Minnesota and across America.[/size][/#000000][/font]

[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000000][size 2]Raffle tickets are $5 each and are being sold at every Twins home game through June 13. Tickets will also be available during Wildlife Forever's State-Fish Art Expo at the Mall of America on June 12 or by calling Wildlife Forever at (763) 253-0222.[/size][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
now that is what I call a "Double Header"[cool]

How can a kid go wrong? base ball with a chance to fish with a pro in the famous great lake of [font "Arial"][size 2]Lake Minnetonka [/size][/font]

I have heard stories of this lake that make it legenday!!! not to mention that there is a lot of history in this lake.... Deffenantly a trip I would look foward to....
[signature]