Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 5/26/04
Fished Willard tonight with theekillerbee and fish1on out of my boat. put in at the south marina and headed towards the feed lot, made the turn to come back and fish1on got a 19in wiper on a white producer, then he got a 19 1/2in just infront of the marina weather started to turn so we headed in. not a bad day on the pond fish1on was very happy with it.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4640;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4641;]
[signature]
Nice fish. Did it seem like they have sprayed the skeeters yet, been wanting to get out there but I shore fish and those skeeters are nasty.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Nice fish Pat and it's about time you got your first wipers. By the way We got get you a new hat. Great job Buddy. LMAO [/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] [/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Nice fish, fish1on! Too bad the weather drove you guys off the lake early. Hope we can hook a few tomorrow evening.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Dont let him wear that hat Rich or it will be the big skunkzilla for you guys LOL
[signature]
Nice to get out, and nice to meet you fish1on! Congrats on the Wipers!!!
[signature]
[size 3]I have to say Jason and Brandon are great teachers and awesome company! Thank you for all the tips and guidance. I am new to fishing Utah and thrive at the chance to fish with people who are patient with me and willing to help. These two fit that bill perfectly.[/size]

[size 3]As for catching wipers, well let's just say I am now addicted!! They are an awesome fighting fish. I have no words to explain it!! My second fish did not like the looks of the boat and really tested my abilities to adjust drag, and keep fighting. Man that was the best! I am still shacking from all the excitement. [/size]

[size 3]Special thanks to Jason (petty4life) for sharing his hand tied skirt for the producer, I think it made all the difference.[/size]

[size 3]The hat will stay!!! LOL[/size]

[size 3]Thanks again guys, it was a blast and something I will keep in my memory forever![/size]
[signature]