Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
non-resident license
[unsure][#800000][size 2]Hey you all from Idaho - Planning to visit your beautiful state this coming August. Notice that a one day's fishing license is $10.50 and each suceeding day [if purchased initially] cost $4.00 per day. Thus since I am staying one week before heading for Wyoming a stay of 7 days would cost me $34.50. Is this correct? If so I will save quite a bit of money by not paying for a full year. [/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 2]Any place out of Victor good for trout and bass?[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
You did the math right for the fishing license. You could buy them online or through the phone but both will cost you an additional fee. I would recomend just buying the license when you get there.
Check out this link to find out which stores sell fishing licenses http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/licenses/vendors/home.cfm
There aren't any good places to fish for bass around Victor. There are a few places about an hour or so from there that have bass but I don't think they wouldn't be worth your time. Almost of the good bass places in Idaho are found by Boise or in Northern Idaho. I've already mentioned a few places for trout in previous posts but if you have a question about a specific spot just ask.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]WOW!! Brian knows his stuff!! Thanks buddy for fielding all these questions. I owe you one my friend!! PM me with your Addy and I will send you a care package for all your support!!![/size][/font]
[signature]
Hey Dryrod. You won't be too far from the Snake River. It is just about 16-18 miles W/SW from there by way of hwy 31. Just continue south from there on the 26 to beautiful PaliSades Dam. That used to be one of my favorite fishing spots.

Just below the dam, you can expect to find some good browns, rainbows and brookies. You will also come across Whitefish if they are still in the area. A little bony on the table but a nice little fight for C&R as well.
[signature]
[#008080][size 2][cool]Hey there tubeN2 how did you ever find me over here. Bet that when I do go to Idaho you will probably be the next guy over fishing from your tube. Thanks for the info. Someone else on this board had mentioned PaliSades Dam which I will look into time permitting. Will be fishing the Snake while I am in Wyoming staying in the Jackson Hole area. [/size][/#008080]
[signature]
I view just about all the boards. Especially the ones that pertain to where I used to live. I have lots of little secret fishing spots in many places.

You won't be dissappointed with PaliSades if you get to that area. It was always a nice spot to fish out of.
[signature]