Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My recent trip
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I went fishing with Jason (petty4life) and Brandon (theekillerbee) at Willlard in Utah. Man these guy's really know how to teach a guy to get into some fish. I am a novice to fishing Utah and they both took me under thier wings an got me into the wipers (striped bass and white bass mix). Man these fish can fight!! The best fishing trip yet!!!![/size][/font]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4648;]
[signature]
nice boat[Tongue]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]How would you like me to contact You? [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Not sure who you are??[/size][/font]
[signature]
Hey Petty, That boat seems to appear in lost of photos lately. It almost looks exactly identical to the one that you acquired for your toon. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

You are right though. Nice boat[cool]
[signature]
Nice fish. Makes me jealous. I have never done very good at Willard, but I hope to get down there late next week and try it out. Are you seeing any boils, or just trolling the middle or west dike until you come across some wipers? Acey
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]No boils yet! We trolled the East side around the feed lot and the mouth of the South Marina! 3.5 miles per hour in about 13 feet of water.[/size][/font]
[signature]