Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tackle shops
Are there any non Sports Chalet, Galyan's, Big 5, Sports authority sporting good shops in Las Vegas or Henderson ?

Like maybe a privately owned one?

The lack of selection is killing me here.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]When is Bass Pro Shop going to open?[/size][/font]
[signature]
i'm going to assume in the fall.
It'd be too obvious to open up when the summers upon us.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] There's a small mom and pop shop out on East Lake Mead Blvd. It's called Blue Lakes Tackle, but the last time I was in there the stock and the fishing information was dwindling. [/font] [/size]

[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] David [/font] [/size]
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] Oh yeah, according the last catalog I got, Bass Pro Shop is slated to open in the Winter of 2004 [/font] [/size]

[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You know, when Bass Pro Shop opens, it's gonna spoil the heck out of you guys![/size][/font]
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] A few days ago I toured Gaylan's for the first time. I could get into some serious trouble in there. I can imagine what's going to happen BPS gets up and running. [/font] [/size]

[signature]
Laker Plaza. On south side East Lake Mead Ave. across from Lake Las Vegas Resort. Probably first choice..

Blue Lake Bait & Tackle
5485 East Lake Mead Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89156
(702) 452-8299

Agree selection is getting poor here.

There's a shop locally which is online and you can call and order. One of the local bass club internet sites has the link.
[signature]
Forgot to add

Boaters World in Henderson - has some tackle and AC striper plugs

West Marine on east Lake Mead Ave. in Henderson also has small selection of tackle.
[signature]