Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
digital pictures
O.K. I got a digital camera now but I feel like an idiot, maybe you can help.

why do the 5 x 7 pictures show up as like 20 x 30. and is there anything special I can do to make the pictures look less fuzzy. some look great and others look like complete %$@#.

I have it on all the high settings and its a four megapixel, I take everything on automatic mode, is there anything I could adjust that would help, I haven't messed with anything but the general options cause when I try things always get worse.

any tips would be appreciated, you can see what I mean by looking at my challenge pics. thx.
[signature]
LOL,, aint they a pay in the @%% ?!! But as the old saying goes, "Went all else fails, read the instructions. When of course that fails, take it back and ask them to read the instructions. And if that fails, toss it a counter at them as you asking for a refund!".

Man I wish I could help, but when it comes to anything produced in the 21th century, forget it! Hell I was drug killing and screaming to a PC keyboard!
[signature]
Sounds like you are looking at an enormous photo. They can be fuzzy or even grainy looking when you have them so large. I always open them in photo shop and resize them. It usually asks if I want good, better or best quality. I select better (middle) quality. Then save them to a folder that indicates they have been resized. As general as this advise may be, I hope it helps in some way. Good luck. Also, you can post this question on the "message board help" board under your main index. Good luck too ya.[Wink]
[signature]