Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cool idea
ya know , at some of the fishing and outdoor shows there's always someone with a fridge magnet on the table for the passer by's . well i had one with a 2003 calandar on it . almost tossed it out too , untill i realised it was just a little larger than a bft sticker .

one thing led to another and with a pair of sissors to help me along i have what i beleve to be the very first bigfishtackle.com fridge magnet .[cool]

anybody else got a bft sticker story or first ?
[signature]
Yepper, cool idea.
[signature]
hey Don , i don't get on as much as i like to so i had to click on your profile to see where your fishing at , man i laughed bigtime ! you da ' man !!!!

spoken like a true diehard fisherman [cool]!!!
[signature]
LOL .. Lonehunter, "diehard" being the key word. Some days I simply dont know when they have me beat down, gutted and canned!
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] Hey lonehunter, I really wanted to sport a BFT sticker on my truck but couldn't bring myself stick it to the paint, my back window is occupied. The first one (test) was made out of an old Sparkletts magnet. So the hunt was on for some more magnetic material. Found some at Walmart, a pack of 5 sheets (8 1/2" X 11") was something like $8.00 or so. So far they have been holding up pretty good. [/font] [/size]

[size 2] [font "comic Sans MS"] David [/font] [/size]
[signature]
awsome idea !

i know they carry the clear stuff too , peel on and off window stickers , tee shirt iron on paper and business card stock .

all kinds of neet stuff like that .

thanks for the great tip , i betcha there's a few fellow members that will use it .
[signature]
I'm too lazy to do something like that myself. I'd definitely hafta wait for BigFishTackle to make them for me. But I want a BIG one that I can stick to the car door.
[signature]
Like what size, 2'X3' ?[laugh]
[signature]
That is a really cool idea lonehunter, if you put it in the freezer it would be even cooler, almost frigid![Wink]
[signature]
LOL, my car door isn't that big. maybe 1' by 2'.
[signature]
[ size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] Hey lonehunter, just an update on the magnet thingy. The weather turned hot, 100° - 105° and the one I did with the magnet paper from Walmart didn't do very well. The ends started to rollup and do not hold very well now.

[ size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] David
[signature]
run it through a laminator,,,[Wink]
[signature]
thanks david ! that should save some money for our other members in the warm climate areas .
i can use it without worry up here , it never gets that hot in my area . this week we will be lucky to see the mid 70's .
[signature]
i can't stay on long due to a computer problem but , some clear nailpolish or crasy glue should save your investment when applied to the edges , let it dry all the way as directed on the instructions before you put it back on your vehical .
[signature]