Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berry & D.C. report
Hit the Berry today,it was nothing special.Major hatch going on up there,we managed to catch a few they were all under the slot.Bagged the Berry went to D.C. on the way home got here about 3pm,trolled for EYES caught 1 15" missed a few others.Went to the honey hole agian and caught smallies and 1 other 15" EYE[crazy] while jiging.The smallie action was a little slower tonight then what it was on Monday but it was still worth the time!.I just wish I could find some bigger smallies.The ones we caught were 8"-12" , water temp is about 60 degs. Wont be back up until next week.Bye the way my nephew took his crawdad trap up to the berry today and we put it in one of the small coves with a white bouy tied to the rop,well some jerk came bye and took it I cant belive some people in this state!...WOW!!!!!! [mad][mad][mad]
[signature]
That's too bad some crappy people have to spoil your trip like that.

FM
[signature]
Fished DC yesterday from 11:30 to 4:30 and caught 4 smallies. No eyes. Only one of the smallies was a good one, the others were just bank runners. It was still a nice day. Looked for you, but didn't see you. Nails
[signature]
Very nice smallie Nails,did your wife catch that one?? I think D.C. is still about 2 weeks away from going nutts awsome small mouth action,thats if the weather stays warm![crazy]
[signature]
Actually, I caught it, but I didn't want to damage the camera!
[signature]