Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Lost Creek Action!
Just a bit to make those sitt'n home jealous............ I went with a friend and his daughteers up this evening and once again had a wonderful time. The res is full of 10-12" Rainbows and cutthroat trout. We fished with bait for a while then after about 30 fish we went to a Bugger and bobble combo to fulfill the rest of the night with action. We didn't keep any, much better to admire then eat fish every night.....Right! I did catch 1 10" rainbow as we were leaving that was disturbing though. It had patches of swollen skin and protruding scales on it. It was swimming fine in fact it gave me a better tug than some of the others. I tossed it up on the shore it definately wasn't healthy. Anyone experienced something similar. Anyway great place to take the kids or for someone in a dry spell.. Later!
Sounds to me like a fish that was raised in a hatchery and spent too much time rubbing up against the raceway.
[signature]
[cool]Topehaw, welcome to BFT, and nice report. Your gonna like it here. Did you catch any decent ones? There is AT LEAST one big one in there, as those of us that went to the BFT ice party there last December. Just ask aquaman about that one. We all called it "the lost creek monster." Ask aquaman for details.
[signature]

[signature]