Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon Report 6/5/04
Fished East Canyon today with my dad and my son. put in at 7am and trolled straight for the dam i picked up a 15in rainbow right away on popgear and a flat fish, trolled over by the dam. without another bite. fish where really deep maked alot over 100 ft and i didnt have my downriggers with me. was good to fish with my dad again its probly be 10 or more years since are last fishing trip.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4824;]
[signature]
Damn petty,

Dont you ever work[Tongue]
[signature]
vacation[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
Too bad the fishing was so slow. Nice to get out with your pop! Did the trout have anchor worms?
[signature]
fish was clean suprisingly, we need to get up there with the downriggers there down deep right now.
[signature]
Hey Petty,

Do you ever fish the bay just north of the dam,My favorite way to fish it is with a rapala(black/Silver floating) early in the morning or late in the evening,its really easy to catch some big fish in there,You sneak in when you see them roll on top cast past them and reel it past the spot slow,so the rapla is just under the surface,at other time when there is plenty of minnows in there you can have a blast when they chase them up on the bank,and this is just about the right time of year for that to happen.Throw right in the middle of the fish and reel fast they will nail it.

good fishin,
Later,FNF
[signature]
[cool]gotta love them vacation days, petty!
[signature]