Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 6/6/04
fished Willard today with Yper and Yper jr. headed out to the sw corner and started trolling yper picked up a 18in walleye, and i got a 18in wiper, jr lost one right at the boat. headed over to the east dike and trolled over there, yper hooked into another walleye about 16in, and had another fish on that took the planner board down, we fished with prizem shads and diving rapalas in the firetiger. water temp was about 70* trolled at 3.5mph. fishing was slow but a good day on the pond with good company
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] [red] Hey Petty, how was the water? I got out there about 7:30 this morning and the water was pretty rough. I took a chance and launched got out into the bay headed over towards the island and man there were some pretty good white caps. I chickened out and went back in to the marina and that was quite a job in itself. I was getting tossed all over the place.[/red][/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
water was wet, i was out in ypers boat, but i would have taken my boat it wasnt that bad.
[signature]
Thanks for the report petty,Are the turns diving for the baby shad yet,and did you go out towards the light pole.

Thanks for any info.

FNF[cool]
[signature]
i didnt fish by the light pole today but trolled by it on friday.
[signature]
Just curious,I haven't been out since the wiper contest,I'm going to be out there on tuesday & thursday of this next week am trying to locate some fish,This site has always given me some place to start and I always try to help others to get on some fish too,thats why this place is great.

Thanks for any info.

See you on the water,FNF[cool]
[signature]
we did really go in the southwest corner on friday but didnt produce much today. today was slow no matter where we where

ill be out there on thursday to with aquaman and out4trout maybe ill see you out there. ill also be there on monday ill let ya know how it goes. i might even make it out wenesday night for a couple hours
[signature]
[cool]Glad you got into some fish, petty. I can't wait to get out there for my first time this thursday. I wonder what that was that took your planer down like that? Maybe a huge cat or walleye?
[signature]