Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah lake sat 6-5
Well me and the b-law fished lincoln beach till about 10 pm.Wow those skeeters were nastywhen it got dark!We fished lincoln beach and it seemed evryone was catching cats but us!We used dead minnows some old anchovies even worms and nothing![crazy] Finally i realized the setup everyone was using !A bobber and a worm and shrimp!We didnt havre any shrimp so we just used worms and boy did it work.I caught 2 21 inch channels and between the both of us we caught 8 more in a mateer of minutes before it got dark.Then the skeeters came out ![pirate] Luckily we were srayed down and they didnt bite us but boy were they annoying.We decided to leave cause they were so thick we couldnt even see.We started packing up and realized 1 thing how were we going to carry all those kitties back to the van?Well i ended up dumping my fishing bag and combining it with the other one and put all the fish in it.Had to deeply scrub that thing when i got home.well we ended up having a good day and had a fish fry today.Wife and kids were mad that they didnt go.
[signature]
Nice pic, looks like you got a bit of everything today. Sweet.

Anthony
[signature]
How did the mudcats taste? I've never tried one, but I've thought about it.
[signature]
We had a couple and they were not that bad.But then again you havent tasted a fish until you tasted one cooked by me!I have turned fish haters into fisheaters!
[signature]
From the looks of those pictures the work is about to begin. That's the reason I don't keep more fish. Everybody wants to enjoy the fish I cook but don't want to help with the cleaning and cooking.
[signature]
Nice kittie count! Looks like you've got some rainbows mixed in with the kitties , were did you catch those?
[signature]
Actually they are cutthroats.Caught 4 at e-lake and the big one at scofield.Could have caught more at scofield but forgot my minnow trap.
[signature]
Actually cleaning the fish isnt that bad since i just fillet them its easy as long as my wife doesnt dull my fillet knives!Also i love to cook so that isnt a bother either.
[signature]