Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah lake 06-07-2004
[Smile]Took the 12 year old daughter and headed for Lincoln beach on 06-07. Started fishing at 0730. The weather was nice, A little wind. We fished until Noon. Landed and released about two dozen Mud cats. Only got into one Channel, about 4#. However we had a great time. My daughter loved the day. Its a GREAT time whenever you can take the kids out to catch a few Kittties and share some quality time with them. Gonna hit it again in a few weeks. Used night crawlers for bait.
[signature]
What part of the lake were ya fishing?Did you use a bobber and keep the worm of the bottom?
[signature]
I really enjoy fishing with my kids and grandkids. There is nothing that compares to the look on a kids face when they hook a fish and reel it in.Congrats on the kitties.Welcome to the site.
[signature]
Ocean, I fished just west and north of the boat launch at Lincoln beach. We were pretty much straight down from the bathroom that is there on the right hand side of the road. We did use a bobber that had the worm suspended beneath it abbout 3-4 feet. In the past I have used carp meat as bait and did real well. I did not have any for this trip. The bugs were bad as we drove down to the water. once at the water, they thinned out and were not bad at all. Hope this helps make your trip more enjoyable. keep them kids fishin!
[signature]