Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard report 6/8/04
Got a late start and was launched at the north marina around 9:30 and was suprised with very little wind,started trolling right outside the marina,we trolled right to the NE corner and then up the north dike,we trolled half way to the light pole and gave up and hit the SE corner,marked a few fish and trolled around there for a while and didn't get a bite,so went out on the west dike close to NW corner and finally caught are first fish at eleven,trolled the west dike and my sons friend got he second ever wiper and it was alot bigger,hehehe.

then I picked up one more,and it died off.

went to the marina at 2:30 and meet up with what I call now LUCKY CHARM,his name here is Teroy,LOL.

here is pics from this afternoon fishing with Teroy.

Each pic is from a fish caught,not counting the walleye and the smallies,what a day.
[signature]
Man, what a great trip!!!

We had an absolute blast!!! Great fishing, lots of entertainment from Tony's son and a full cooler of fish to be filleted. Thx Tony!
[signature]
No problem,it was nice to finally get out fishing with you,and will be a great memory for all of us.

When can you get out again?

Later FNF[cool]
[signature]
[cool]Hey fishinfool, nice fish. What lures or colors were working for ya today? I'm guessing producer prism shad's, but what colors?
[signature]
I count 17 pictures plus the doubles, you guys really kicked butt. How late did you stay and what area did you fish? What was the water temp? WH2
[signature]
There is only one double and that is 4 and 5. If I recall we boated 16 and lost 2 or 3 more. We were fishing the west dike around the light pole area and I believe water temp was 75ish, cant be sure about the temp. I was fishing with a blue and chrome with the black lines on its siden producer and it was unmodified.
[signature]
You where right Teroy 4 & 5 was the same fish,I removed 4 from the post.but I think WH2 was talking about yours and FNF Jr.double hookup.

We used the prism shad with modified tails,trolled slower though around 2.0 mph.and another thing was long line them out there,100 yrds or more,teroy was catching fish when I noticed how much line he was letting out I did the same and we started catching fish.13' of water is where we caught alot of the fish.water temp was 68 degrees in the morning,75 when we left.

We where out near the light pole as you can see in one of the pictures,the light is right behind us,we caught all of are fish but 2 out there.

later,FNF[cool]
[signature]
wow nice fish. I really need to get up there soon. smallies are my target right now. Is that young man in picture 14 wearing a Kearns baseball cap? if so go cougars!
[signature]
Give me a couple days notice and I will be there Tony.[cool]
[signature]