Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln beach 6-12
Got away with the tube for 2 hours tonight(6-8pm). The white bass were hitting fairly consistently but nothing else was tonight. No walleyes. A silver panther martin was the best for me. A guy on shore was doing even better than I for them, using a spinner behind a bubble. I have been impressed with the size of some of the whities there. I caught one about 14 inches. I didn't try for cats tonight but the people I saw nearby weren't catching many. Good luck to all.
[signature]
Last week I fished Bird Island we caught 3 fish inside two hours? The kids couldn't take it any more so we went for a ride on the lake stopped on the westside started slammin mud cats in three feet on water. I was using two poles and couldn't keep up for a while. On the way back stopped just outside the Provo Harbor and fished same results had a Large Channel cat break off. He swam into my trolling motor mount and popped my line before I could move him. Fishing was better north that day.
[signature]
Wow the white bass were biting earlier in the day .They were incosistent were i was but by the 3rd spring a guy told me they couldnt keep them off theirl ines.
[signature]