Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 6/8/04
Fished Willard today in my boat with fishonlynch and his motor, launched at the north marina and headed south, got down to the feedlot and wind picked up and was rolling white caps so headed back to north marinawind died down so we tried trolling the north dike then fishonlynch hooked into his first wiper ever a nice 22"er, then he shut off and we trolled the west dike where i picked up 3 all 18-21" trolled all the way to the south dike then turned and trolled back to the north marina , fishonlynch picked 1 more up by the feed lot on the way back all fish where caught on blue back producer prizem shad and white with black back producers. was a good day on the pond i think im going to steal fishonlynches 4 stroker that was sure nice
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4904;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4903;]
[signature]
Nice fish boys! You didn't hook up with any eyes today?

Those 4 strokes sure are nice. What kind/HP was it?
[signature]
MERCURY- 6HP- 4 STROKE. FISHONLYNCH
[signature]
Those are sweet little motors. My dad just got the same motor for his boat. It is surprisingly quiet. We still have a few hours left for the break-in period.
[signature]
[cool]Damn, petty-I swear you go fishin' everyday lately. How would that be...[crazy] I gotta make a lot of money so I can retire early and fish all the dang time! Those are some nice fish, boys.

Can't wait to get out there thursday. This cool dude is taking me and aqua out in his new boat[Wink] Bring on the rain, I don't care-I just wanna get out to willard for my first time and maybe catch my first wiper or 'eye![Smile]
[signature]
Caught my first wiper with Petty4life yesterday. I have so far been unable to catch a walleye.I had a great time fishing with Petty though, and learning how catch wipers. Boy, it was nice to just sit back and relax in Petty's boat. It was like going out with a professional fishing guide. Happy fishing....

-fishonlynch
[signature]