Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sears Fiberglass Boat - price reduced
Reduced asking price to $750 or best offer and thought people should know. see details at:

http://www.watercraftfsbo.com/cgi-win/shoboat.exe/

Ad # 31122

Launched out of Callville 5:00 AM Monday morning and launch ramp is getting quite shallow now. Part of the left side of the ramp is hazard coned - soft muddy spot looks like. Wind calm, Air temp maybe 80. Got hotter by 12:00 when I pulled off. My Pinpoint's in for repair so I don't know water surface temp. Fished the bay a little and walls on AZ side southeast of Beacon Rock and a little at Boxcar Cove out on the main points. Waters a little green on Calville - visibility there to 15 ft. On the walls visibility to maybe 25 ft. Fish (bass) began to bite around 10:00 on plastics in 15 to 25 ft. Nothing large. Salt and pepper got most bites. Couple times saw some school stripers chasing shad but they were small- maybe 10 to 12 inches.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Thanks for the report. I haven't been out to Callville in years. Now with the water level dropping are they doing anything to lengthen and/or improve the ramps? [/font] [/size]
[signature]
No construction action since road completion 2 weeks ago. The Lake Mead staff meets onthly I think to discuss state of ramps in NRA. I'm sure they are monitoring it.
[signature]