Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILLARD 6/15
GOT ON WATER AT 11 AM. TALKED TO TWO GUYS THEY SAID IT WAS SLOW. STARTED OUT TROLLING ABOUT ONE MILE DOWN NORTH DIKE. WENT ABOUT 200 YRDS AND HOOKED UP.20 IN WIPER. TO MAKE A GREAT DAY SHORT MY 8 YR OLD OUT FISHED MYSELF AND UTWALLEYE. CODY CAUGHT 17 WIPERS, CHUCK 15 OR 16 AND 11 FOR ME. I GOT SPANKED BY MY 8 YR OLD WHAT A GREAT DAY TO LIVE... BLUE AND SILVER PRODUCERS AND BLUE AND SILVER THIN FINS. CROSSINEYE
[signature]
Sounds like they are still hitting good out there. I won't be able to fish it for awhile. We are heading to Payson Lakes for a family get toghether. Alot of stocked trout action there so atleast we can fish.
[signature]
Sounds like an awesome day. Could you help out a novice wiper angler and tell me who makes the producer and the thin fin?

Thanks a million!!!
[signature]
Wow, that is a killer report, the best I've heard this year. 43 or 44 wipers in one trip, that is more than most people catch in a year, unless they go every day. Did you guys catch any walleye? Did you guys fish in the same area all day? I bet your son wants to get out there again after a day like that. WH2
[signature]
well I don't know who makes the Producer but it's a lipless crankbait, kida like the rattle trap. then the thin fin, sorry bad news about that, they haven't made them for about 5 years or more. Storm was the company that made them.

Hey Curt, no walleye, we only fished for them for about 2 hours and went back to the fun. later chuck
[signature]
Thanks utwalleye.
[signature]
Here is a web site on Producer lures .or the Prism Shad .

[url "http://www.marinews.com/producer/index.html"]http://www.marinews.com/producer/index.html[/url]

I never caught a wiper on one yet , but I did get a smallie on one at Willard . I use regular rapalas, shad raps and do just fine with them . Good luck
[signature]