Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan River, Decker Lake & Good bye
Ok, got down on the Jordan River bright and early this A.M. Landed 3 BIG carp, and a couple little whites. All were on worms on the bottom. A little after noon my friend Darrin called me up from Decker. I went over there, and we got a couple decent sized whites. H

e also told me something else. Someone from here was sayin they disliked me. HA! Me and Darrin always pull that crud. Sayin we hate eachother! So, that has led me to this...

Good bye! I'm logging off permanently. Since some don't seem to like my posts, why post them. For those of you's out there that actually like me, you can get to me at [url "mailto:Mdkiller15@aol.com"]Mdkiller15@aol.com[/url] Thanks, most of you. I've learned alot. I'm a better fisherman because of this site. I just don't need the hastle. In the words of Roger Waters and the boys of Pink Floyd:

[#a0522d]Goodbye, cruel world,
I'm leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
Goodbye all you people,
There's nothing you can say,
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye.[/#a0522d]
[signature]
no reason to leave dude it seems everyone here has upset someon or the other at times besides if they have a problem with you thats thier problem !
[signature]
Jensenkid do you need a hug???
[signature]
I often find that half the fun of posting or replying is to provoke a heated debate!! I'm rather new to this forum, but give me time. Someone will soon be offended. Anyway, goodbye. Cry us a river (then stock it!!!)
[signature]
i am kinda new to these boards and they are great!

Your always gonna have ppl that dislike you JKid, it's a part of life.

No matter what you say, what you do, there's gonna be folks that

don't like ya.

In RL, i'm a quiet, decent looking person, who doesn't talk much unless i get to know someone a bit. I found out after many years that many people thought i was arrogant and self-absorbed, they assumed i thought i was better than others. It really cracked me up and hurt my feelings at the same time. I'm simply a quiet person, who doesn't need to talk all the time.

anyway, the point i was trying to make is some ppl aren't gonna like ya, for any number of reasons. Quite often, it's because they make an assumption based on very little information.

You are an integral part of this board and should stick around...otherwise you will constantly find yourself running away in life. I like what was said on the other post about the pile of dog crap...you don't have to step in it...just step around it.
Hey Kid don't give it up. Your post are always entertaining and I can tell you spend alot of time on the water. lots of experience for a young guy, but if you feel it's not worth the hassle I can understand that! Thanks for the post and keep after 'em.
[signature]
Hate to see you go, but you gotta do what you think is best. hopefully will see you around.
[signature]
[crazy] Hey pal, sorry to see ya go. You shouldn't let A-holes like that get to you. You were a valuable member of this forum. If you ever change your mind, we'd like to have you back. If not, welp, have a nice life, and good fishin' to ya, bud.
[signature]
Wait A minute kid,

I was down there today and seen your friend,his exact word,darin jensen,yes I know him I dont like him though,I said well I dont know him,so it dont mean nothing to me.

Then he told me how the fishing was,he said the whites where biting good yesterday afternoon.and that he usally catchs a bunch of mud cats.

So your friend is full of $#$#.I like your posts and thats why I asked him if he was jensen kid from BFT.I have read your posts about fishing D Lake.

So cool down,Talk to your friend tommorow,you and him striaghtin things up and keep postin kid.

Later bud,FNF[cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hey, Kid![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Don't sweat thr small stuff. Things always have a way of working out. You are as welcome here as anyone else so don't feel you need to leave because others don't see eye to eye with you. Be polite but don't be intimidated. Keep those reports rolling in. Later.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[Tongue]
[signature]
Kid, I for one had had it up to the top once ina while but I just let it all cool down for awhile then I was back up to speed. I for one appreciate your reports and your advice on finding new places to fish. You and a few others here on this board are responsible for bring to life an urban fishery at our doorstrps. Being so close but overlooked you youngsters brought it to our attention. As far and being picked on or made fun of you can let that slide because you've acconplished more at a young age than many of us would have thought when we were your age. Just take a break, go fishing, then come back with some truely awesome postings and make us all proud of you. You're quite a fisherman. Keep your chin up and catcha big one for me!
[signature]
Don't worry about what other people think you will never be able to please everybody.
[signature]
Hey you better come back man! You havent shown me that spot of millcreek by the jordan river yet. This isnt fair. Get back here NOW!!!!!!!
[signature]
[#0000a0][size 3]Hey Jkid who cares was others think. I know I've pissed off a few people and could really careless if they don't like me. That's no reason for you to quit posting and enjoying this site. If you don't like BFT any more then have fun and maybe I'll see you around.[/size][/#0000a0]
[signature]
yeah who cares what people think look at me i piss people off all the time and most people think i am a jack a$$ but i am still here i love this board [Wink]
[signature]