Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Beheaded Hostage
[Sad]The news is reporting that the lastest American hostage in the Middle East has been beheaded. I'm just curious what this sort of act does to everyone's opinion. Does it piss you off and make you more committed to US influence in the area? Or, does it make you think twice and consider pulling out, writing off the losses and licking our wounds?

Personally, it ticks me off to high heaven. I know that it's only a few dissenters that are causing all of the horrible problems over there, but when it comes to the safety of our loved ones and the potential for attacks on our home soil, I say hunt them down. Hunt them all down. People that regard human life in such a way don't deserve civil liberties. [mad]
[signature]
This is a horrible act of cold blooded murder.[unsure][mad] I read a story a few years back shortly after 9/11. It deals with a United States General and his way of dealing with terrorists in the Philippines in 1911. I'm not sure if its true but my searches did turn up a U.S general named "Jack Black Pershing"

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch.

They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil. [url "http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_black_jack_pershing.htm"][/url]
[signature]
find the people responceable and do the same publicly.....in short an eye for an eye
[signature]
What in the hell are these idiots thinking? Do they think we are going to just say thank you and let it go? I don't ******* think so. I wish I was young enough to get back in the service. I'd be gone tomorrow. Al
[signature]
As a member of the worlds finest Air Force, I believe Gen. Stormin Norman said it best.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5105;]
[signature]
i was driving down the road when i heard the news on the AM radio station. I looked over and saw a Marine recruiting station...how i wished i was a few years younger!
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]This just strengthens my resolve that we need to fight this fight .[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I hope the world finally gets their heads out and starts standing up and hunting down these terriost groups also. The USA shouldn't be the only country in the world to have to stand up to them but if we have to fight the problem alone then lets get after them - no holds barred and break out the big guns. Level the place and head for home. If they decide to strike again, level them again. Damn the colateral damage. Problem is it's like cancer. You cut out the infected part and it springs up somewhere else.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I truly beleive that the best defense, in this instance, is a kick butt offense. The USA is doing the right thing in going after terriosts and nations who harbor or support them in any way, shape, or form. Somebody has got to do something about it and stand against it. I hope the Saudis and others will not pull the crap the spanish did and retreat and cower when attacked. That definitely send the wrong message to these thugs.[/size][/font]
[signature]
I need to be more than a few yeaers younger. In a little over a year I'll be able to get the senior coffee a McDonalds. I'm proud of my age, and other than reasons like this I would never want to be any younger. Al
[signature]
Amen, let's use OUR WMD.
[signature]
I thouroughly agree with you and everyone else. Let's fight the fight, and not cower like the spanyards. That is why George W needs to be in the White House, and not Mr. Kerry. I feel for this gentleman and his family, and I wish them the best in this troubling time. I think we need to break out the mop, piss on the Geneva convention, and put the smack down on these terrorists!
[signature]
its way to bad that this man had to die but i think one has to look at this in a positive way. that man died for his country in proving a point that the USA will not negotiate with terrorists

all in all i think that the US is doing the right thing by finding the people responsible and dealing with them
[signature]
I hear in Israel they've started putting packages of pig fat on the buses so that when the homicide bombers blow up the bus they'll blow up the pig fat with them. There was another country that had great results by burying the dead terrorists wrapped in pig skins. This also worked great. The problem is that in America we're too PC to do that. After all we don't want to offend the terrorists now do we? Then they won't like us right? You saw what happened with the so-called "torture" in Iraq. Everyone got all worked up about it. I don't agree with the exact methods but being tough on prisoners sounds like a good thing to me if the information saves the lives of our soldiers. I think the news media and others that have made such a big deal about the prison abuse and even compared it to what went on when Sadam was in power now have blood on their hands when terrorists cite that as to why they are killing Americans. Although I think they would have done it anyway.

I think events such as this just further illustrate that there is no diplomacy that will win this war. Even if the U.N. was on our side and passed a thousand resolutions against the terrorists do you think it would make any difference? No. Like BLM said it's a cancer that needs to be cut out. If we can do it while killing as few civilians as possible then great but it will do no good to leave part of the cancer in because we're afraid of killing a few extra people or even just offending them as seems to be the case. Iraq and the world will be better off for it. This war is in the end not just about getting rid of the individual criminals but changing the environment that breeds them. That's why it's important that democracy works in Iraq and that's why it's important to stay the course. Our policy is all ready working. Look at Libya for example, they gave up all their WMD's because they didn't want to be next and just last week the king of Jordan admitted that our war in Iraq was bringing up the debate over democracy in the middle east where people had never considered it before. How many people thought the USSR would change so much so fast before Ronald Reagan? I think it's the same thing now with Bush. Just as Reagan was laughed at by people who thought they were smarter than everyone else, so too do people belittle President Bush but I think if we have the courage see this through it will work out much the same.

FM
[signature]
This will never end. Just my opinion but as a disease which I think these people are. They thrive on chaos. We musnt continue to fight the symptoms but find a cure for the disease.
[signature]
The ultimate insult to an arab is to remove their right hand. They eat with teir right hand and wipe their butts with their left hand. If they have no right hand then they are forced into humiliation and are not welcome to eat publicly with their freinds. They are though of as unclean and even theri own friends will not welcome them to their table to eat with them.

Of course you still have to know who they are, first.
[signature]
It's like controlling vermin. You'll never get them all, but if you can keep there population way down by eliminating the majority of them whenever they start to grow in numbers, there'll be a heck of a lot fewer problems because of them.
[signature]