Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 6/19/04
fished willard today with mikecromaine and ALAN.

launched mikes boats at the north marina at 8:30am came down from parking the van and mike had the boat clear full of water(forgot the plug) so had to reload the boat and drain the water.

finally got out and started fishing trolled the north dike and down the west dike picking up 3 wipers on prizem shads not to bad of a day on the pond

water temp was 73*

ill have pics to post later the camera has to dryout from being submerged in water when mike was trying to wash out his boat and sink it to the bottom of the north marina
[signature]
OK I BLAME EVERYTHING THAT WENT WRONG TODAY ON ALAN WHEN EVER HE IS AROUND I EITHER RUN OUT OF GAS OR MY POLE GOES IN THE LAKE AND I HAVE TO GO IN AFTER IT. OR I TRY TO SINK THE BOAT. BEWARE OF THE AL [pirate]

BUT THANKS FOR A NICE DAY ON THE LAKE JASON AND AL

[Wink]

OH I COUGHT MY WIPERS ON A RATTLE TRAP JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRIGHT [cool]
[signature]

draining mikes boat

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5113;]

mikes fish

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5114;]
[signature]
so i guess no one finds this funny we did

[crazy]
[signature]
At least with your boat you would instantly know that water is coming in. I have had a few close calls, but fortunately nothing major yet.
[signature]
Mike, it is not funny if you have had it happen before and my guess is that most people have had it happen at least once, I know I have.
[signature]
HAHAHA. I still want to go check it out though![laugh][crazy][Smile]
[signature]
See Jason, I told you that I really don't go fishing for the fish. I go mainly for the ammusement that Mike puts out. You never know whats going to happen next. I still haven't told him you made a special trip home to get your life vest just in case. I had a real good time fishing with you and hope to do it again. Thanks, Al
[signature]
Hi Petty I'm Headed to williard tomorrow (wed) and was wondering how the water level in the north marina is. How about just outside the marina? Thanks for any report you can give me!
[signature]
I fished there Saturday as well. I didn't fill the boat up with water or anyting, but the wind was pretty bad in the afternoon and got things a little wet. Me and my two amigos ended up with 9 wipers and 2 walleye boated. We got into them on the northwest corner by the light pole, and on the east side toward the feed lot. Many over 19 inches. We were trolling Shad looking rattle traps at 3mph in 9-12 feet (which might just be anywhere in the lake now that I think about it).

As for the water out of the North marina, there was 9 or so feet in the channel, then about 5 on the way out to the lake, then it dropped to 8 or 9 pretty quick. Hope this helps. Fish On!

Fisch R. Mann
[signature]