Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake Report
We got down to FL last Thursday and had a great time. Most success trolling on east shore line with pop gear and worm.

We also fished below the spillway at johnsons resevoir in the stream. It was a lot of fun catchin something (Perch Brown's suckers( with each cast using worm and hook.
I have some pics but am having troubles and will try to get them on later.
What kind of fish did you catch at Fish lake? What's the water temp up to now? Thanks for the report. WH2
[signature]
hey bigben so did you have a blast well im going up there this sunday on the 4th and i was wondering if you could give me some advice. (hey did you go night fishing if you did what were you catching them on). hey let me guess with popgear and a worm you were catching rainbows did you get any splakes or macs while you were up there oh ya and any perch lol those pescky little things but they sure do taste good well if you could give me some tip on what to catch them on write or pm me (private message)

Dan
[signature]
We caught splake, bows, brown's, and perch. I didnt take note of water temp.

I didnt do any night fishing but talked to some locals that said jigging at night is best way (but still hard) to get big macs. We caught bows and splake trolling popgear. I will try to show pics.
I need help posting the pic. I follow the directions but it shows a quicktime icon?

Why would it do this?
because it is a .tif file. You need to convert it to a .jpg file, much smaller and better format. Any photo editor should be able to do that. If not send them to me in PM and I can help you with them.
[signature]
Ok How's this?
much better -- with the exception of the unc tarheels hat....
[signature]
WPH2 - The water temp was up to 53 on Sunday June 20th - a week ago.

I agree - that UNC hat is butt ugly[Tongue]
[signature]
Curt you seem to have this obsession about water temperature on all bodies of water. Have you taken up swimming on all of your fishing trips -- falling in frequently or what?
[signature]
hehehehe! I know one thing - at 53 degrees without neoprene if you go swimming it will not be for long and if you fall in you better have a handy way out of the water quick.
[signature]
Thanks for the info Extex, the last report that I read, said the water temp was in the forties. Fish lake is one of those lakes that stays cold most of the year, it will be interesting to see what the temp will get up to this year. WH2
[signature]