Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Report
I am visiting my parents in West Palm Beach. I have not had a chance to get out and fish in the ocean yet this time but I have been giving the fish in the canal behind the house a run for their money. I only brought my fly rod and am using poppers and nymphs. Today I caught 6 bass all about 12", 2 big crappie, 2 Tilapia, and about 100 bluegill. My dads friend is going to take me out on the Ocean next week. Last time I went out with him we caught 500 lbs of Spanish Mackeral (He has a commercial license) He said we might go out on some wrecks to look for grouper this time. I am looking for to it. Anyway I will report when we go out. I may do some Pier fishing also. Good luck to you all.
[signature]
Thats great you have done so good in Florida, I hope you are able to get out and catch some big fish next week, good luck. WH2
[signature]
I am soooo jealous! I am from miami and this time of year we catch big kingfish ,muttons and grouper of the wrecks!Good luck and post some pics if you can![Wink]
[signature]
I'm going to FL & NC this summer. Never been there & will be fishing the ocean. I hear good things about bluefish. Any advice?
[signature]