Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 4th everybody!
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy 4th! Remember, think safe. We don't want another incident like what happened on Minnetonka last year. Remember, don't drink and boat, don't drink and drive, don't litter.
[signature]
Back at you DDR, Happy 4TH!!!

HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE ONE!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I'll be on dry land the entire time. My parents as well as aunt and uncle are coming to visit from California. Only one of them interested in fishing is my uncle and I doubt he'll want to buy a weekend license for $15 and leave everybody else out of the fun.
[signature]
well if every one can count to 10 on the fith then the forth will be a happy one.

Be safe, not sorry....

thanks, you have a good one too...
[signature]
hey DDR, how did your weekend go?

I sat in side the whole day, It just rained and rained and rained some more.

I did get to catch the tail end of my favorite 4th movie.... As usual I missed the begging half of the flick. I cant remember the name of it for some reason. but it was the musical that had to do with the signing of the decloration of indipendance. staring benjiman franklan, john adams and tomas jefferson (no relation to george jefferson[sly])

did you have any excitment your way, the potato salad wasnt to runny was it?[angelic] or did you get rained on as well?
[signature]
My girlfriends parents ruined half the day for us. My mom and dad were here from California and I planned the day around getting together with her parents for lunch as originally agreed upon. Well, I get a call saying that they've already started eating lunch. So, I had to quickly change plans for us to get lunch, find something to do for 3 hrs, and then get to the dinner plans place. If I knew they were gonna have lunch without us, we coulda done so much more!

They were so tired from all the driving that they were kinda grumpy anyway. They got here a day late. While in Massachusettes in the mountains they made a wrong turn and got lost. Hehe. Sounds like a fun trip for me! But I guess they're not as adventurous as I am.
[signature]
some of my best trips were wrong turns. never knowing what you were going to see around the next corner, one time I came across a little county store up on a mountain top that sold hand carved indians and animals. carved out of red cedar they stood any where from 6 foot to 12 foot.

one time I came acorss a farmer with a 200 pound wattermellon. I came upon a barn with the monalisa painted on the side and 10 miles down the road was a barn with paul revear painted on the side.

a couple days ago I went on a short ride across local county just to see how much wilderness was in my area, I came across a new fishing hole the produced a big leather back turtle. (a good 10-15 minute battle on the end of my rod)

many times I will make an intentional wrong turn just for a little excitment....
[signature]
They were on a time-crunch schedule and that delayed them getting here by 24 hrs.
[signature]
that truly is a tragity, there are just not enough hours in a holiday even when they last a month and a half long...
[signature]