Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 7/10/04
fished willard today with thegreatrandinee in the lawnchair special, trolled out of the north marina and headed west along the north dike out to the light pole, then headed south and found a stranded boat so we pulled them back to the north marina. never had a bite and tried everything in the tackle box, with this week of small storms it must have turned the wipers off.
[signature]
no i think you turn them off you always blame it on mike flooded the boat and got gas and stuff on your lures or something like that admit it jason you can't catch them anymore you lost the touch just messing with you sorry to hear you didn't hook into any how is the marina doing , how low is it i am wondering if i will be able to get my boat out there again sence it will be at least 3 weeks till i can oh here is a hint by the way i slowed my troll down last time and cought them and that walleye
[signature]
I'm surprised the great one didn't have the magic touch today!!!!!!!!!!!![Wink]
[signature]
Willard sure hasn't been treating you right lately, what have you been doing to make her so mad at you? When you trolled down the north dike, how far were you off the dike? WH2
[signature]
dont know what i ever did to her curt. maybe its the company ive been keeping.
[signature]