Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where am I???
I have gotten several PM's asking if I dont like BFT or where I dissappeared too!!! Well, I quit my office job, and picked up a bartending job and a construction job, both non internet type enviroments. I also enlisted myself as a college student again, and the few times i visit a computer, i am arm deep in study. I miss fishing!!! Thankfully BLM hosted Natalie and I at the Gorge for the 4th.

In Aug I am planning on dumping one of my 2 jobs, and free up alot more time. Plus have quite a few bills paid off!!! then more fishing time. I look forward to fishing again and with all of you, feel free to PM me or email me!!!
[signature]
Sometimes we don't have as much control over our time as we'd like. I can certainly understand the whole studying thing. It eats up a lot of time. Just don't go too far. [cool]
[signature]
I had a friend who went missing for a day and a half one time. His wife called the police, they announced it in church for everyone to pray for him and most of his friends were out looking for him. He was finally found up at the U of U studying for a test. His wife nearly killed him when he got home!

FM
[signature]
You've been gone???

just kidding kid we've missed ya buddy.
[signature]