Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention BFT members, is this your boat?
Petty4life and I were fishing at Willard today and this is what we found when we went to launch around 7:30, it was still there when we came back at 12:00 noon. All I can say is, some people just don't know how to that care of their boat. WH2
[signature]
opps looks like someone forgot there plug
[signature]
I wonder if they left it there not realizing that the plug was out. If yes, I would love to be there to see the look on their faces when they return to go fishing. There might also be a hole in the bottom -- from hitting one of many rocks in the shallow water.
[signature]
i think its mikecromaine's boat he's famous for leaving the plug out and sinking a boat...[url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url][url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url][url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]
[signature]
The way the boat was staked to the shore it looked like the owner did not know it was filling with water but I was still surprised it was there at noon, when we came back. I was hoping someone went there today so I could find out if it was still there. WH2
[signature]
Just a thought, but with the seat staked on the forward fishing deck its my guess someone knew it was sinking when it was beached. One time at Lindon harbor I had the nose on the back like that. We'd went for gas and when we got back my buddy was trying to winch the works onto his trail after an idiot at blown into the harbor and swamped mine, and another guys boat. The only thing that kept mine from sinking lower in the back than the boat in these pictures was the fact I hadnt tilted my outboard. Anymore I dont beach a boat to far up on a beach just in case that idiot passes my way again because I'm a firm believer that lightning will strike twice.
[signature]
You took the words right out of my mouth Jason. That was my first thought too. I'm sure we will hear from him on Monday tho. Al
[signature]
Jason and Al thanks all i can say is your number one the great finger number one but maybe al was around he is bad luck everyone and jason well i guess we call him the great white hunter but that was not my boat but thanks for noticing
[signature]
I have been looking all over pineview for my boat. Did you say Willard? Did you happen to see my wife?
[signature]
I was thinking it might belong to a BFT member but sorry your wife was no where to be seen, ha,ha.
[signature]
Ooops. I hate it when that happens!

I'm pretty sure no one blew past him in that shallow marina.
[signature]